Help with teenage relationship abuse
Teenage relationship abuse programme
Escape The Trap
Escape the Trap is an innovative and exciting programme, which has been developed by Cathy Press (MBACP Senior Accredited Counsellor and Supervisor) in acknowledgement of the rising numbers of young people aged 13-17 years identified as being vulnerable to teenage relationship abuse.
This programme aims to uncover the reality of teenage relationship abuse and support young people who find themselves survivors of such coercion and control, to navigate their way to making healthier relationship choices.
Juno’s Children and Young People support workers are all trained to deliver the Escape the Trap programme across Nottingham City and the South of the County (Ashfield, Broxtowe, Gedling and Rushcliffe). Escape the Trap is an nine-week programme, which can be delivered either as a group or one to one.
The programme addresses the following:
• Teenagers expectations of relationships
• Relationships that make them feel bad
• The behaviours and beliefs of those who treat them badly
• How to identify coercive behaviours
• How such behaviours impacts the way they feel about themselves and how to identify such behaviour early on in a new relationship
Making a donation is quick and easy and whatever you give will help us to change lives
eerything you do will make a difference to women and children to be free from domestic abuse. Join us today.